Graceworks has paid internship opportunities throughout the year. Interns will be exposed to and gain practical training in publishing and/or our ministry of relational transformation.
- GCE ‘A’ Levels / Diploma or equivalent;
- Familiar with Mac OS X and Microsoft Office;
- Has good written and spoken English;
- Available to work at least 3-4 days a week, with the occasional evenings and weekend.
- Market research and social media;
- Supporting management with tasks related to the programme, e.g. pre-press procedures, planning marketing campaigns;
- Helping out with events and book sales;
- Administrative tasks.
We are also open to other skills and expertise you have that might be suitable for the company.
Each internship lasts for a minimum of two months, and can be longer as well. If you would like to apply for an internship, please send your CV and accompanying cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.