How can we practise the discipline of spiritual friendship in today’s busy world?
Popular author and preacher Soo-Inn Tan presents a highly doable model for spiritual friendship in this groundbreaking book. 3-2-1: Following Jesus in Threes seeks to explain both the whys and hows of 3-2-1 triads. This small book contains all you need to understand and practise a 3-2-1 approach to spiritual friendship.
1. The Need for Spiritual Friendship
2. Groups that Help Us Connect
3. The Logic of Friendship Triads
4. The Practice of Spiritual Friendship
5. The Disciplines of Spiritual Friendship
6. Components of a 3-2-1 Meeting
7. Further Components of a 3-2-1 Meeting
8. Meeting Up
9. The Life Cycle of a Triad
10. Frequently Asked Questions
“The “3-2-1” meeting forces us to pause in the midst of our overcrowded schedules and recalibrate our hearts with fellow pilgrims in an authentic relational setting.”
— Lam Kok Hiang,
Country Leader, Cru Singapore